Compact,

I recently worked with a fitness model on location at Corona Heights in San Francisco. The session took place in the late afternoon, and while the sun was used as my main light, I used one of my Calumet Travelites for fill. It's a 750 watts per second light and needs AC current for power. So this was a great opportunity to play with my Photogenic ION   

It's a very compact, lithium battery powered, pure sine inverter that also sports 2 AC outlets, and USB charging port. The full specifications are available here

Because the unit is so small and light, it wasn't a problem to position my lights since the Photogenic Ion was happy to work while hanging below my light on the light stand. So anywhere I wanted to place a light, there was power right there.

I've also used the device on a few other location shoots for clients and have been very pleased with the convenience of having AC power in such a small and light package.



And here are the first and last stock image sales of June



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

AI AI, Oh!