Size Matters

Viewing prints digitally on a screen can be enjoyable but viewing a physical print adds to the experience.

And when that's the case, sometimes bigger is better.

I have a whole range of prints that I currently print onto canvas and have them available for sale. I’ve also been receiving order for larger format prints.


My largest so far included 2 prints that are 9 feet by 3.5 feet each in size. These larger canvases were for 2 bedrooms in a resort. 

The majority of my work is currently Belize based. The canvas prints are printed for me in Belize City and the wooden frames are made to custom sizes by Kelvin Baizar in Belmopan. (Kelvin is also an accomplished artist so check out his work). Finally I mount and stretch the canvases myself.


I have a searchable collection of my Belize photography and you can see my photos here.

If you'd like to see my range of photography subjects and styles, browse here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating May The Fourth

There must be a way out of all of this