Taking stock for April

Just a brief status at after a very busy month. Stock continues to go well and I've shown my first stock image sold in April and my last one sold in April.
The first image was shot in my studio in February 2010. Although this particular image has only sold 4 times, there are also variants from the same session also selling through the stock libraries. The other image has sold 6 times and also has 2 similar images from the same shoot which have also bolstered the sales from the shoot.

The model here is a fitness instructor and the shoot took place at a gym in the San Francisco financial district.

The first working day of May is here now so I'm hopefully that sales will resume after the weekend with the demand for my images that I've grown used to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

AI AI, Oh!