Sites In The City

A page from the Bleuflamme site
I've just shot 3 websites for 3 different Clients in the city. The Bleuflamme site is up and running now and, except for the "Bleuflamme Live" page, all the photography (including all the fabric swatches), and videos on the site were shot, retouched, and edited by me. The 2nd site I shot is a jewelry company and hopefully they will be live in the next few days. Once they are live then I can show the work I've done. And the 3rd site is for an Artist based here in San Francisco. Again, once the site is live I will be able to feature the work here.

I continue to submit and sell stock images through various photo image sites. In August I also began submitting to Alamy. I will be doing another big push of stock photography over this coming month to ensure I have fresh images to keep the sales turning over. Here are my first and last stock image sales for the month of August.
            First                                                                                    Last
I have a few more shoots I'm still processing right now and will share them with you as each shoot is processed and delivered.

Finally, a reminder that I'm leading a photowalk in October as part of the Worldwide Photowalk Event. The walk is free and you can get more details and sign up here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

Don't Believe The Hype