From Here to Maternity



Already 2 months into 2013 now as time just keeps on whizzing by. Earlier in in February  I photographed a very young baby. After doing various types of shoots, I finished the month with a maternity shoot. So instead of doing a before and after, it seems I ended up doing, After and Before.


Well the order really doesn't matter, we got some great pictures and everyone had fun. In  general I'm still keeping busy and I took individual portraits of 147 people in February. I'm also busy with a retouching project for a computer company in the Bay area.


I've also been talking with 3 clients  about 3 interesting projects that I've been busy doing planning work on and am hoping that at least 1 of them will get the go ahead this month (March).

And finally my first and last image sales for February 2013.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

There must be a way out of all of this