Vampirish Activities

I'm working on some personal images to compliment an addition to Roijoy Photography which I will be unveiling later this month. When I work with my clients I'm in the habit of producing some sort of visual before the shoot. In this case, I wanted to be able to talk to the models, MUA and the rest of my team in a way that everyone would have a clear idea of my concept. So, I produced a visual and circulated it to aid discussions.

Originally, I wanted to shoot outside but the weather turned rainy on the day. I had planned for just such an event and set about making use of the indoor location I had earmarked. 

I also tried different poses and very slight costume adjustments. I will be posting some of the finished images online in the next few days.

I was pleased with the way the shoot went and the shoot team were a fabulous group of people - Thank you all!

You can see how the shoot came together and get the names of the team by watching this video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

AI AI, Oh!