Roi Brooks & San Francisco Police Chief capture couple!

Greg Suhr, San Francisco Police Chief.
A young couple from Canada eloped to San Francisco and I had the pleasure of being their witness and photographer for their big day. After the ceremony in City Hall and a photo session in the beautiful interior, we ventured outside for some more photo opportunities.

As I walked out of the doors I saw the San Francisco police chief, Greg Suhr, Standing at the top of the steps by the main entrance. There were some media people setting up video cameras etc., preparing to interview him. They weren't quite set up so I walked up to him and asked if he'd pose with the newlyweds.

I told him they were from out of town and had just been made legal. He accepted and while he held them in his cuffs, I captured them with my lens  !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

AI AI, Oh!