I was recently engaged...


I really enjoy engagements sessions in San Francisco when the couple is from outside the city. We often end up doing a mini tour depending on the budget and always have a lot of fun.

It also keeps me searching for interesting locations and angles in and around San Francisco and the immediate area which benefits my photography in general.


These are a few of the photos I did with a couple who were so much fun to work with and found giving them a mini photo-tour to be extremely rewarding.


On the day, San Francisco was playing peek-a-boo with the sun. Even though it was mainly overcast, we still managed to make the natural brightness of these two people light up the shots!










And while I'm here, these are the first and last stock image sales of July:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

AI AI, Oh!