Taste Bomb

...things to do while practising isolation.
This was fairly simple to put together and is really just one shot with lighting. The pictures were taken in a darkened room and used 2 speedlites and a small red LED light.

One light is placed directly behind my head and set to half power pointing into the back of my head. The second speedlite is directly in front of me about one and a half meters away and set to half power. This second light also has a modifier attached so that it projects a spot light shaped beam which I angled slightly downward at the mango in my hand. Then just for a little interest and to focus attention, I held a small red LED light under my chin.

The ring of the grenade is the ring from a keyring and then I simply digitally illustrated the rest of the grenade detonator.

Here's the original photo below.

Main Image

  • Location: Sittee Point, Belize.
  • Camera: Nikon DSLR, crop frame.
  • F number: f/6.3
  • Focal length 17mm APS lens
  • Exposure: 1/125
  • ISO: 100
  • Manual
  • Flash fired: 2 speedlites and 1 LED light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

Don't Believe The Hype