January Shooting and an updated site!

The holidays are over and the world of work seems to have finally returned to it's deeply grooved pattern again for the masses. For me, it means that more opportunities are becoming apparent now that everyone has their new year resolve to make 2011 better than 2010 ever was. The gyms are full to heaving and everyone is focused on their new targets in all of the fabric of society.

To get into the spirit of things, I've also updated my website which is now live at roibrooks.com.


My stock images continue to sell across 6 libraries and I took the opportunity to visit Chicago and get some snow shots. I also composed a few Valentine themed shots that I was able to get accepted by the stock image libraries. I also submitted other Valentine themed images and my best seller so far is this one with the heart-shaped keyhole surround

Still on a sort of romantic note, I also did a shoot called Vampirish. And did a very quick cut video of behind the scenes from the actual shoot.


There are always head shots to be done too.

There is a great company in the Bay area named Revel Systems who are using iPads to run programs that enable them to work as point of sale systems for all different types of businesses. The customization and options of how you manage takings and inventory are gi-normous! Anyway I shot some products for them and then shot and produced 6 videos too.         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

AI AI, Oh!