2000 Shots and Counting

Celebrating shot number 2000 almost at the end of a week of product and showroom photography!
It's been a very busy week. I was busy shooting all the images that are to be used on my clients website. They are a Marble, Stone and Tile company with 4 locations in the Bay area. So far I've shot over 2000 items and you can see me celebrating in the shot above during my 2000th exposure of the job!

All those individual items had to be taken down of the wall by me, photographed and then put back in place. Then each display area of each showroom had to be shot. Luckily for me, all the locations played music that I love throughout the showrooms so I just got into the zone and wiggled a little to the music from time to time. By the way, marble is heavy!!

I managed to also learn a lot about marble and stone products and the owner even commented that he should hire me to join his sales team. But for now I just need to check all the images and get them all delivered.

Shooting the larger pieces of granite and marble involved a crew with a fork lift truck with clever adapter that allowed it to be used like a small crane and position each sheet of stone so that I could get the shots needed. You can see how it worked in this video clip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

AI AI, Oh!