Winter in June

Yes you've got it. The model's name is Winter and the photoshoot took place in June. It was a studio shoot with various lighting set-ups.

Winter was great to work with and we were able to chit chat while we worked together.

She's still young in the business and is a superbly smart lady. We talked a little about some of the plans she has for her life, and if I had such clear direction as she has when I was her age, I'd probably be... well, who knows.

Anyway, I get the sense that Winter is going to quickly become a rising star in any one of the directions she given herself the flexibility to take!

Who can say, maybe I'll get to work with Winter again in the autumn, or in the winter even...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

AI AI, Oh!