Take control and create success,


It's the end of another month and the end of a year! 

And my last shoot of the year was a wedding by Ocean Beach in San Francisco. It was a busy year and importantly, a huge amount of fun. I met so many great people and have been lucky enough to have only work with people that I liked and enjoyed working with - and get paid for it! This sets the bar quite high for my expectations from 2013, but I already know that this year will not disappoint.


In 2012, on top of shooting over 1200 individual portraits and selling over 900 stock photos, I was kept busy with numerous events assignments, product photography and other assignments for companies and marketing agencies. I also sold direct to a few publications and have had work shown in a couple of exhibitions.


So now the holidays are over and I'm back to my client work again, I'd just like to wish you all the excitement and success you can possibly handle for 2013.  — And if you get the chance, come and share the roijoy :)

My first and last image sales for December just happen to feature the same model!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

Don't Believe The Hype