End of the first week of 2012...

The last of the holiday stragglers make their way back home and the rest of the population resign themselves to the fact that there is another year of challenges ahead of them. For many this is an exciting time while others are filled with trepidation. I'm of the extremely excited persuasion!

As I expected, my fitness images are outselling my other subject matter at the moment, but I have noticed 2 Valentines type images sold this week. So do you know what you'll be gifting yet on Valentines day?

I was doing product shoots for Tez Marble at the end of last year. I shot just over 2500 items for the business. The images are now live on their website under the products heading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

Don't Believe The Hype