Great Expectation

2012 has the potential to be apocalyptic or a huge wet squid. It's a year that has so much to live up to for so many people. Many people have already spent millions in anticipation of "surviving" 2012 while others are hoping to make millions from those who want to "survive".

For me? It will be yet another fabulous year of opportunity, fun, and excitement :)

I woke up this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see that I have already started selling stock images on New Year's day. Well whoever you are working with images today - thank you!
First and last image sales of December 2011
I'm expecting a rise in sales of my fitness themed images during the next 2 weeks before themes become more general again. I'll be out and about doing more editorial shots during this first month. Editorial image sales have been good and steadily rising. On the other side, I already have a couple of assignments booked for the business sector. One of the companies I will be working with in particular,  have stressed they want a creative approach and I believe them. Looking forward to a very fun shoot downtown for that. In the meantime - Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

Don't Believe The Hype