I've seen the future,

At the end of February I had 2 assignments at Sonoma State University. One at a Fraternity house and one at a Sorority House. I was shooting portraits of some of our future leaders in all fields.

While I focused on completing my shoots, it was interesting to hear some of the snippets of conversations going on in the rooms. An eclectic mix of mischief making and complex problem solving, often within the same conversation.

I had a really good conversation with one of the guys who is studying to graduate as a biologist. He's a really easy going, fun-loving guy who is still in the excitement of his youth. But when he talks about things related to biology, eco-systems, sustainability etc., if I closed my eyes, I could have been listening to the wisdom of a 1000 year old man!

I believe we should have good hope for the future. It will be in good hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

AI AI, Oh!