What A Whirlwind Month That Was,




February was very busy. For clients, I photographed 139 individuals, 17 pieces of jewelry, eight pieces of art, and retouched 8 images. I also designed a double page print ad and designed the template for a product brochure.

I uploaded another 25 images to various image libraries and I sold 81 stock photos.
And all the processing too!

And then yesterday, as some of you already know, my main computer died and I replaced it with an Apple MacBook Pro which I'm using right now.

I have some bookings secured for the first 2 weeks of March and once again am hoping to find the time to do more stock work as well as work on some personal projects I have going. In coming postings I will be looking at some of the individual jobs I've completed.

And since February is truly history now, here are my first and last stock image sales of that month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

There must be a way out of all of this