Shoots for Skype in Los Angeles and Atlanta

I was briefed to capture images of families interacting with each other but as if they were skypeing with relatives or friends using computers, TV screens, or mobile devices.
I needed to capture people with myself taking the place of the 'device' they were supposedly using and get natural looking shots. In addition, I was working with real people and not models in and around their own homes.
I really love people so it was fun for me getting them to relax and not be self conscious as I was literally poking a lens into their faces. I must say it was a lot of trust on their part too but I'm pleased with what I managed to get.
Also to get the angles I wanted, I got to put some of my contortion skills to the test while covering these two shoots :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

There must be a way out of all of this

Everything has consequences