A little Spring-cleaning























This selfie is comprised of 3 shots. The camera is set up on a tripod with the focus, exposure and flash information all locked down.

The base image was taken with a sheet in my hands to make my pose more realistic to the finished position I had in mind. In the 3rd image I simply tossed a bucket of leaves into the breeze. The images are all exposed with the camera's timer, and one speedlight is used for fill, positioned to the left of camera. All 3 images were then combined digitally in Photoshop.

I illustrated the surface underneath the lawn on my computer and added texture and shading.

  • Location: Sittee Point, Belize.
  • Camera: Nikon DSLR, crop frame.
  • F number: f/7.1
  • Focal length 20mm APS lens
  • Exposure: 1/250
  • ISO: 100
  • Manual
  • Flash fired (1 light set-up)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

There must be a way out of all of this