Essential work for the Easter Bunny

This Easter shoot had been planned before the country went into Corona Lockdown. Originally there was to be a model available for this shoot. But now we're on lockdown so unable to mix with people outside of our immediate households except for essential needs or services.
The client still wanted the shoot done so that they had marketing pieces for the Easter weekend. This meant that I ended up shooting this as a selfie while dressed in a rabbit suit and used one of my own bikes. It's shot on my property and I set up the lighting and camera so that I could use remote triggers to get the shots.

To get the idea across for the main image (above) I produced a quick cartoon visual for approval.




While shooting, the local police drove by on a golf cart. Seeing the bike and lighting equipment they slowed down. They looked in my direction and could only see someone in a rabbit suit. I waved to them and one of them waved back. The other officer quickly drove the golf cart away. 

So who knows. Maybe they now believe there is an Eater Bunny for real, or, just that there's some crazy person living at my house ;-)

  • Location: Sittee Point, Belize.
  • Camera: Nikon DSLR, crop frame.
  • F number: f/5
  • Focal length 19mm APS lens
  • Exposure: 1/640
  • ISO: 100
  • Manual
  • Flash fired (2 light set-up)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size Matters

Creating May The Fourth

AI AI, Oh!